– The Gale Force Nine gaming company will be releasing a new WWE board game titled WWE Superstar Showdown in July.
– There have been rumblings of former TNA announcer Taz possibly working with WWE again.
– For those wondering, WWE had on say in the editing or the final version of ESPN’s E:60 special that aired last night. No one from WWE even saw the special until a screening in New York City last week.
– Lana tweeted the following in response to a WWE Tough Enough submission video from fan and fashion blogger Krishany San Jorge:
— LANA (@LanaWWE) May 6, 2015
– Former WWE Superstar JTG tweeted the following on his new behind-the-scenes book, which is available on Kindle for just a buck this week:
— JTG (@Jtg1284) May 6, 2015
Bray Wyatt – Bo Dallas Plans, Kane’s Big Push Coming Soon, New Report on Dean Ambrose’s WWE Status, Vince – Rollins Story Revealed, WWE’s John Cena Problems, Lots of Must See New Lana and Layla and Stephanie, Lots of New GIFs & Galleries, More