Hulk Hogan Rules Out WWE Return At WrestleMania 32 - PWPIX.net

Hulk Hogan Rules Out WWE Return At WrestleMania 32

Hulk Hogan

Hulk Hogan has ruled out a return to WWE at WrestleMania 32.

There had been speculation that WWE were going to bring him back for the April 3rd event, with industry insider Bryan Alvarez commenting that he was hearing the rumor everywhere. Dave Meltzer added that he wouldn’t rule out WWE bringing him back. However, Hogan has now moved to kill the rumor.

PWInsider.com speculated last week that WWE will completely stay away from him until his $100 million civil lawsuit against Gawker.com over a sex tape is resolved. Unless a settlement is reached, jury selection for a trial will begin on March 7.

Triple H has said that he hopes there is a day when Hogan will be welcomed back to the fold.

“For me, I hope so,” Triple H said in November on the Greg and the Morning Buzz radio show when asked if Hogan will ever return to WWE. “It’s about reinvigorating his brand and him as a human being and the confidence within the world, as to who he is. But the one thing about people in general is when somebody’s on top, they want to see them fall, and when they fall, they want to see them make that comeback. They’re great stories. And I think that’s where people are and do I think he can be forgiven and make amends with the world and move forward? Yeah! Absolutely, but at the same point and time, for us, in that timeframe, you’re putting out the message of how you’ll tolerate things and how you’ll react to things and we did what we needed to do and he [has] got to do what he needs to do to get himself back to that point.”