– WWE stock is up 0.86% today, closing at $14.15 per share. Today’s high was $14.27 and the low was $13.98.
– Monday’s RAW ranked #3 among non-sporting events for the night in Nielsen’s Twitter TV ratings, behind Dancing With the Stars and Love & Hip-Hop. RAW had a unique audience of 1.519 million, which represents the number of Twitter accounts that commented on the show. This was down from last week’s 1.721 million. RAW had total impressions of 8.324 million, which represents the number of times the show was tweeted about. This was also down from last week’s 8.286 million.
– Eva Marie acted as a guest co-host for the “Live From E!” news program today and reportedly did very well.
– The Miz tweeted the following while doing The Marine 4 media with Summer Rae today:
I heard that James Franco while hosting the '11 oscars had to downplay bc Anne Hathaway's personality was so big. Today I am James Franco
— The Miz (@mikethemiz) April 21, 2015
– Sheamus tweeted the following about his beatdown on Zack Ryder during last night’s RAW:
— Sheamus (@WWESheamus) April 21, 2015