– Saturday’s WWE NXT live event in Orlando saw the return of Hideo Itami. After a Riddick Moss vs. Buddy Murphy match, Itami hit the ring and took out Moss with a GTS. Moss is the one who injured Itami several months back. Itami also took out Murphy with a GTS before making exit. WWE posted this video of the return:
– WWE cruiserweight Cedric Alexander is currently out of action with a right knee injury, according to Pro Wrestling Sheet. Cedric is expected to be out of action for 3-5 months. Alexander last wrestled at the February 28th WWE 205 Live tapings – teaming with TJ Perkins and Mustafa Ali in a losing effort to Drew Gulak, Tony Nese and Ariya Daivari.
– Triple H announced the following post-WrestleMania 33 WWE NXT dates this week. Details are at NXTTickets.com and tickets go on sale this Friday at 10am local time.
* April 13th – Atlanta
* April 14th – Spartanburg, SC
* April 15th – Charlotte
* April 27th – Kansas City
* April 28th – St. Louis
* April 29th – Southaven, MS