– Below are recent WWE attendance figures:
* April 30th in Lakeland, FL for NXT drew 225 fans
* May 1st in Syracuse, NY drew 4,500 fans (tour Daniel Bryan was pulled from)
* May 1st in Tampa, FL for NXT drew 325 fans
* May 2nd in Hamilton, ONT drew 6,500 fans (tour Daniel Bryan was pulled from)
* May 2nd in Halifax, NS drew a sellout of 5,500 fans (Roman Reigns tour)
* May 3rd in Oshawa, ONT drew 4,400 fans (tour Daniel Bryan was pulled from)
* May 3rd in St. John, NB drew 4,000 fans (Roman Reigns tour)
* May 3th in Montreal for RAW drew 10,811 fans with 8,700 paid
– WWE’s new deal with Tapout is more than just a sponsorship commitment as WWE has purchased an equity stake in the company. We will have more on this later.
– Regarding WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins’ Curb Stomp move, The Wrestling Observer Newsletter notes that the move is said to be “on hold” until WWE’s concussion lawsuits are gone or no longer a threat.
Bray Wyatt – Bo Dallas Plans, Kane’s Big Push Coming Soon, New Report on Dean Ambrose’s WWE Status, Vince – Rollins Story Revealed, WWE’s John Cena Problems, Lots of Must See New Lana and Layla and Stephanie, Lots of New GIFs & Galleries, More
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter