– The 2015 WWE Extreme Rules Kickoff Pre-show starts with Renee Young welcoming us to Chicago. She’s joined by Byron Saxton, Corey Graves and Booker T. They run down the card and we get a “New Day sucks” chant from the crowd already. Renee talks about WWE Intercontinental Champion Daniel Bryan being pulled from the show and hypes Neville vs. Bad News Barrett. They talk about how big of an opportunity Neville has. Booker says the kid is good but he may get some bad news tonight. Booker and Renee send well wishes to Bryan. We go to Tom Phillips in the social media lounge.
– Tom reveals that Kane will be joining him later. We get a video for Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins tonight. Booker predicts Orton, Graves goes with Rollins and Saxton also goes with Orton. Booker calls it the most important match of Rollins’ career. We get hype fort he Divas Title match. Eden talks with Naomi backstage. Naomi is confident about leaving with the Divas Title tonight. Naomi says she doesn’t like Eden’s attitude and is tired of everyone else. She’s not going to regret what she does to Nikki Bella tonight. Dean Ambrose comes out to a big pop and takes Saxton’s seat on the panel. Ambrose says he didn’t come to Chicago to eat deep dish pizza, he came for a Chicago Street Fight and revenge on Luke Harper. Saxton comes back and we get discussion on tonight’s Kiss Me Arse match.
– The panel discusses Tough Enough and we see some audition videos. We get a video for tonight’s Last Man Standing match. The panel isn’t sure how Roman Reigns will be able to keep Big Show down. A huge CM Punk chant breaks out after some more “New Day sucks” chants. We cut to another cryptic promo from Bray Wyatt out of nowhere.
Neville vs. Bad News Barrett
We go to Michael Cole, JBL and Jerry Lawler at ringside. Bad News Barrett is out first. He takes the mic and has some bad news – Daniel Bryan is not medically cleared to compete tonight and it’s all because of Barrett. Barrett says Bryan isn’t man enough to face him and is terrified of losing the Intercontinental Title. Barrett calls out Neville to take the Bullhammer that was destined for Bryan. Fans pop and out comes Neville. Neville hits the ring and we get NXT chants. They lock up and Barrett goes to a headlock as fans chant for Neville. Neville ends up countering for a 2 count roll up. Barrett takes Neville to the corner and stomps away. Neville flips across the ring and gets another 2 count. Neville sends Barrett to the floor and dropkicks him back off the apron. Neville goes to the apron and Barrett takes his legs out. Barrett tosses Neville into the barrier as we go to a commercial. Back from the break and Barrett has Neville grounded in the ring. Barrett blocks a counter with a big kick to the gut for a 2 count. Barrett lays Neville over the turnbuckles and hits him with forearms. Barrett charges and sends Neville to the mat for another 2 count. Barrett with a huge clothesline and another 2 count. Barrett keeps control and drops Neville into a backbreaker for another pin attempt. Barrett with a headlock now. Neville makes a comeback with kicks. He ducks a clothesline and take Barrett’s leg out. Neville with a kick to the head. Barrett goes to the floor and Neville leaps out onto him. Fans chant for NXT as Neville brings it back in the ring. Neville hits a suplex and holds it for a 2 count. Neville looks to go to the top but Barrett cuts him off. Barrett ends up hitting Winds of Change but Neville kicks out at 2. Barrett goes for Wasteland but Neville slides out. More back and forth now. Barrett catches Neville with Wasteland for another close 2 count. Barrett readies for the Bullhammer but Neville ducks and nails an enziguri. Neville goes to the top for Red Arrow but Barrett crotches him. Barrett misses a Bullhammer. Neville lands on his feet from the top and connects with a kick to the head. Neville goes back to the top and hits Red Arrow for the win.
– After the match, Neville goes to celebrate as we get replays. JBL calls it the biggest win of Neville’s career.
– Tom Phillips is back in the social media lounge with fan questions for Kane but he’s not interested in any of them after he gets asked if he’s still relevant. Kane says he’s too busy for tweets and doesn’t have time to be disrespected by Tom or the fans. Kane takes off his mic and storms off. We go back to the panel for discussion on Rusev vs. John Cena. Saxton believes Rusev has the advantage tonight. Graves goes with Cena. Booker gets the crowd hype and they chant his name. That’s it for the pre-show.
– The 2015 WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view kicks off with a video package. We’re live from a sold out Allstate Arena in Chicago with JBL, Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole.
Chicago Street Fight: Dean Ambrose vs. Luke Harper
We go to the ring and Eden announces the Chicago Street Fight rules as Dean Ambrose comes out to a big pop. Luke Harper is out next to a reaction. They start brawling at ringside. Ambrose brings it in the ring and the bell rings. Ambrose with a big forearm. Harper goes to the floor and Ambrose dives out onto him. Ambrose sends Harper into the steel steps and brings a few steel chairs from under the ring. Ambrose grabs a kendo tick but Harper rolls in the ring. Ambrose nails Harper with the kendo stick and beats him into the corner with it. Ambrose with more shots as Harper is on his knees now. Ambrose sits in a chair and laughs at Harper. Ambrose goes to suplex Harper on the chair but it’s countered and Harper put him through it. Harper with a 2 count. Harper with kendo stick shots now. Harper drops Ambrose with a shot to the head and continues beating him with the stick. Harper wedges a chair into the corner. Ambrose goes for a tornado DDT but it’s blocked and he ends up on the mat. Harper launches Ambrose head first into the wedged chair. Harper with a 2 count. Fans chant for Ambrose as Harper beats him with the kendo stick again. Harper with a scoop slam. Ambrose ends up countering and slamming Harper on a chair. Harper charges but Ambrose side steps and he ends up on the floor. Harper comes back in but gets caught with a tornado DDT. Fans chant for tables as Ambrose unloads with punches and chops. Harper kicks him but Ambrose comes right back with a knee to the gut and a dropkick. Ambrose with a big elbow from the top for another 2 count. Harper blocks Dirty Deeds and the slingshot clothesline. Ambrose blocks a powerbomb and dumps Harper to the floor. Ambrose runs the ropes and dives out but Harper blocks him. Ambrose comes back with a huge clothesline and starts beating Harper up the ramp with a kendo stick. Ambrose beats Harper into the backstage area and keeps control, throwing him into pallets and production cases. They fight through the backstage set area and Ambrose throws a big pipe at Harper’s head. Harper gets into a SUV and tries to start it but Ambrose leaps in and attacks him. Ambrose gets shoved out but jumps back in through the window. Harper speeds away with Ambrose’s legs hanging out of the window. We go back to the announcers and they say the match is still going on as there are no count outs. Fans start chanting for CM Punk.
– We go backstage to Triple H. He tells Kane to go find Ambrose and Harper. Seth Rollins comes in and Triple H tells them to get on the same page because they can’t afford for anything to go wrong tonight. He tells them to stop being childish and start being professional. Rollins agrees but wonders why Kane threw him into a Roman Reigns spear on SmackDown. Kane says he was protecting Rollins and they argue. Triple H says Rollins has a point and Kane has been spending a lot of time proving he’s the man he used to be. Triple H doesn’t want to regret making Kane the Gatekeeper. Fans start chanting “boring.” Kane says he understands how important his role is and will do what is best for business. He walks off.
Kiss Me Arse Match: Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus
We go to the ring and JoJo explains the rules for the next match. Dolph Ziggler is out to a pop as we see the Spanish announce team at ringside. Sheamus is out next. The crowd is hot as we get the bell. They meet in the middle of the ring and talk trash. Sheamus mushes Ziggler but he fires back with lefts and rights. They go to the corner. Sheamus has to push Ziggler off but Ziggler takes him back to the corner and unloads. Sheamus fights out of the corner but Ziggler dropkicks him. Sheamus is still standing as they tumble out through the ropes. Sheamus throws Ziggler into the steel steps and nails an uppercut. Ziggler with a big DDT on the floor from the steps. Ziggler brings it back in the ring but Sheamus boots him. Sheamus with a big knee to the side of the head. Sheamus keeps control and takes Ziggler back to the mat after some strikes. Sheamus ends up blocking the Fame-asser with a sitdown powerbomb for a 2 count. Sheamus with a short clothesline. Sheamus talks trash and hits another clothesline. More trash talking by Sheamus as fans boo. Sheamus with another headlock now. Ziggler starts making a comeback and stuns Sheamus but he doesn’t go down. Ziggler with splashes in the corner. Sheamus blocks a neckbreaker and runs Ziggler over with a forearm. Ziggler blocks a Cloverleaf but Sheamus blocks a superkick and drops him. Sheamus with the Cloverleaf locked in now. Ziggler turns it into a close 2 count. Ziggler with a superkick for another pin attempt. The Fame-asser is blocked again and Sheamus hits the Irish Curse backbreaker for a 2 count. Sheamus with more offense. He readies for a Brogue Kick but Ziggler blocks it and rolls him up. Sheamus comes right back and slams Ziggler for a 2 count. Ziggler blocks a suplex and rolls Sheamus up again for the win.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler
– After the match, Sheamus is shocked. He argues with the referee and yells at the timekeeper. Sheamus finally comes back in the ring as fans chant “pucker up” and Ziggler unties his trunks. Sheamus goes to leave the ring and fans boo. He comes back in and Ziggler says this was all his idea. Sheamus stalls some more but finally drops to one knee and gets ready. He stands up again and is not ready to kiss Dolph’s arse. Sheamus drops back to his knees but hits a low blow on Ziggler instead. He follows up with a Brogue Kick as fans boo. Sheamus smiles as the referee checks on Ziggler. Sheamus takes the mic and says he wasn’t going to kiss Ziggler’s arse, especially in this town. Sheamus says he promised the world Ziggler would kiss his arse and he doesn’t disappoint. Sheamus rubs his arse in Ziggler’s face and leaves him laying. Sheamus leaves to his music playing as we go to replays.
WWE Tag Team Title Match: The New Day vs. Cesaro and Tyson Kidd
We come back and The New Day are out to heat. It will be Big E and Kofi Kingston representing them in the ring. WWE Tag Team Champions Cesaro and Tyson Kidd are out next with Natalya to a pop. Back and forth to start until The New Day takes some control. Cesaro and Big E go at it while Xavier Woods looks on from ringside. Cesaro catches Big E in a big slam as “New Day sucks” chants start. Kofi comes back in and works on Cesaro now. Kidd comes in and ends up leaping out onto Kofi. Big E runs over Kidd on the floor. Kofi and Big E keep Kidd in their corner with frequent tags now. Fans chant for Kidd as he fights to his feet. Kofi nails a dropkick for a 2 count. Big E ends up diving through the second rope as Kidd crawls to Cesaro for a tag. Cesaro and Kofi come in at the same time. Cesaro presses Kofi into the corner and nails a big uppercut. Cesaro with another pair of running uppercuts. Cesaro with another running uppercut and a clothesline for a 2 count. Cesaro catches Kofi and catapults him into the corner. Kofi lands on his feet in the corner and goes for a crossbody but Cesaro catches him and hits a backbreaker for a 2 count. Kofi with a kick to the nose. Cesaro with an uppercut. Kidd tags in as Cesaro suplexes Kofi in from the apron. Kidd springboards in with the big elbow for a 2 count. Kofi blocks the Sharpshooter. Big E comes in and spears Kidd off the apron to the floor. Cesaro gets floored on the floor by Big E and sells a back injury. The New Day almost capture the titles but Cesaro breaks the pin. Cesaro and Big E land hard on the floor again. Kofi calls for Trouble In Paradise but Kidd blocks it. Kidd applies the Sharpshooter on Kofi but Big E breaks it after a minute. Big E throws Kidd into the corner. Cesaro tags in and nails a big uppercut on Big E. Cesaro with the Cesaro Swing on Kofi and the double team from Kidd. Cesaro goes for the pin but Woods gets on the apron for a distraction. Natalya smacks Woods and Kidd takes him out. Big E gets involved but Cesaro takes him out. The New Day ends up stealing the win for the gold.
Winners and New WWE Tag Team Champions: The New Day
– We go to replays as The New Day brags all the way to the ramp. Cesaro, Kidd and Natalya look on from the ring.
– We go to the panel for some discussion.
Chicago Street Fight, Continued: Luke Harper vs. Dean Ambrose
Renee Young is backstage with The New Day to celebrate their win. The black SUV pulls up behind the interview set and Harper gets dumped out. Ambrose and Harper brawl through the back and to the arena as fans cheer . Harper stumbles to the stage and Ambrose comes out of nowhere to continue the brawl. They come to the ring and Harper goes down after a clothesline. A referee is out now. Harper and Ambrose both go looking under the ring for weapons. They fill the ring with steel chairs. They meet in the ring and go at it. Harper blocks Dirty Deeds and powerbombs Ambrose onto a chair for a 2 count. Fans chant for tables but Harper piles chairs on top of Ambrose. Harper goes up to the top but Ambrose busts through the chairs and sends Harper to the mat. Ambrose hits Dirty Deeds on top of the chairs for the win.
Winner: Dean Ambrose
– We get replays as Ambrose celebrates while his music plays.
Russian Chain Match for the WWE United States Title: Rusev vs. John Cena
After a video package, we come back to Rusev making his way out. He’s got the Russia flag in hand and a chain around his neck. Lana makes her way in the ring with him. Fans chant USA as we wait for Rusev’s opponent. The music hits and out comes WWE United States Champion John Cena to a big mixed reaction. We get formal ring introductions from Eden. The title is raised by the referee and it’s time for the two to be hooked together with the chain. The bell rings and we start with a tug-of-war. Rusev sends Cena to the corner and splashes him. The green light comes on as the first corner has been touched. Rusev touches the second corner but Cena takes him out. Cena tags three turnbuckles but it’s waved off as Rusev cuts his momentum off. Rusev works over Cena and tags two turnbuckles but Cena cuts him off. Rusev sends Cena over the top rope and uses the chain to pull Cena up by his arm. Rusev with kicks to the ribs. Rusev comes back in and suplexes Cena into the ring. Rusev tags a turnbuckle but Cena attacks him with the chain. Rusev blocks an Attitude Adjustment and beats Cena down. Cena goes under the bottom rope to the floor. Rusev goes to the floor also but Cena pulls him into the ring post twice. Cena comes back in the ring and Rusev looks to be out. Cena hits the first two turnbuckles but can’t drag Rusev to get to the third. Rusev holds onto the chain and Cena goes back to work on him. Rusev with a big heel kick off the ropes. Rusev with a chain shot to the gut. Rusev whips Cena over the back with the chain now. Rusev hits three corners but Cena rolls to the floor to stop him from hitting the fourth. Rusev reaches for it but Cena uses his strength to pull him back. They meet in the middle of the ring and trade shots now. Rusev with kicks to the ribs and Cena goes down to his knees. Rusev with more big punches. Rusev goes to the top and Cena yanks him to the mat. Cena wraps the chain and clotheslines Rusev. Cena tags two corners but Rusev misses a clothesline. Cena with a shoulder tackle. Cena goes for another but Rusev catches him in a fall-away slam. Rusev with a big kick to the mouth. Fans chant for Lana and she gets on the apron to a pop. Lana acknowledges the chants and Rusev gets upset. He orders her to the back as fans boo. Cena ducks a chain shot and slams Rusev. Cena calls for the Five Knuckle Shuffle and nails it. Cena goes for the AA again but it’s blocked. Rusev catches Cena with an Alabama Slam. Rusev stomps Cena in the back and he’s out. Rusev goes for The Accolade but Cena counters with the STF. Cena tags three corners but Rusev goes to the floor to stop the fourth. Cena brings him back in and goes for another AA but Rusev slides out and hits a kick. Rusev with another stomp to the spine. He locks in The Accolade now. Cena stands up and walks with Rusev still on his back with The Accolade. Cena thinks he’s tagging the corners but Rusev gets credit for them. Cena realizes Rusev is about to win and hits the AA. The lights are all cleared back out. Rusev and Cena both tag one corner each. Cena tags a second as does Rusev. Cena hits a third corner as does Rusev. They turn and face each other now. Rusev goes for a corner but Cena pulls him in with the chain and nails the AA. Cena touches the fourth corner for the win.
Winner: John Cena
– After the match, Cena celebrates and grabs the title. He stands over Rusev and holds the title high as an American flag drops down over the ring.
– Renee Young is backstage with Roman Reigns. He says he’s proved you can knock him down but you can’t keep him down. Reigns says no matter what, he will be the last man standing tonight.
WWE Divas Title Match: Naomi vs. Nikki Bella
We go to the ring and out comes WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella with her sister Brie Bella to a pop. Naomi is out next with a new theme. They go at it and Nikki strikes first with some offense. Nikki works on the arm and applies an armbar. Naomi turns it around and keeps Nikki down. They get back up and Naomi drops Nikki for a 2 count. Naomi takes control as Brie cheers Nikki on. Nikki with a 2 count out of nowhere. Naomi grabs Nikki by her hair and bulldogs her into the turnbuckle for a 2 count. Nikki blocks Rear View but they go on and Naomi drops Nikki with it. Naomi mounts Nikki with shots now. Nikki ends up on the floor and Brie checks on her. Naomi comes out and kicks Brie then brings Nikki back in. Naomi comes back in and Nikki kicks her back. Nikki with clotheslines and a dropkick now. Nikki with a corner clothesline and an Alabama Slam for a 2 count. Naomi blocks Nikki’s forearm and drops Nikki for a 2 count. Nikki dodges a split-legged moonsault and drops her with a knee for a 2 count. Nikki goes for the Rack Attack but Naomi fights out and hits her finisher for a 2 count. More back and forth. Nikki with a springboard kick to the face for another close 2 count. Brie gets a kick to the face in while the referee is distracted. Nikki takes advantage and hits the Rack Attack for the win.
Winner: Nikki Bella
– After the match, Brie comes in to celebrate with Nikki as we go to replays. The Bella Twins make their exit as Naomi looks on upset.
– We go backstage and Rusev is yelling at Lana but we can’t understand what he’s saying. He storms off and she’s crying. She walks into The Authority’s office and shuts the door.
– We get a promo for tonight’s Last Man Standing match.
Last Man Standing Match: Big Show vs. Roman Reigns
We go to the ring and out first is Big Show. Roman Reigns makes his way through the crowd next to a mixed reaction. They go at it and Big Show takes control early on. Fans chant “you sold out” at him. Reigns fights back and clotheslines Show to the floor. Reigns brings a table from under the ring and fans cheer. Show cuts him off and puts the table back under the ring. Reigns blocks a move and shoves Show into the ring post. Reigns with the big dropkick to the apron. The referee counts on Big Show as Reigns brings the table back from under the ring. Show gets back up at the 5 count and sends Reigns flying into the barrier. Show breaks the table in half this time so it can’t be used. Reigns grabs a kendo stick and unloads on Show with it until Show shoves him into the ring post. Reigns makes it back up at the 6 count and Show pushes him in the ring. Show breaks the kendo stick in half and yells at the fans. Reigns fights back and unloads on Show into the corner. He comes off the second rope and Show just knocks him out of the air. Reigns gets to his feet and rolls to the floor. Show pulls Reigns up with one hand but Reigns rocks him. Reigns grabs a steel chair and brings it in the ring. Reigns unloads on him with it and the referee counts. Show makes it back up as Reigns brings a table from under the ring. Reigns brings another table in but walks right into a knockout punch. The referee starts counting. Reigns makes it back up as Show stands a table up. Show calls for a chokeslam but Reigns blocks it and slams Show’s face into the table. Reigns puts Show through the table with a Samoan Drop and they’re both down as the referee counts. Show gets to his feet at 8. Reigns goes back down after a big spear. He gets up at 8 and Show goes back to work on him. Show nails a Vader Bomb and the referee starts counting. Reigns gets up as Show goes to the top. Reigns crotches him. Show screams out in pain and everyone laughs. Reigns brings two more tables from under the ring. He sets them both up side by side on the floor. Reigns climbs up to the top where Show is still sitting. Show shoves him to the mat. Show climbs up but Reigns catches him and throws him to the mat. The referee starts counting again. They both get up and Reigns nails a Superman punch. Reigns hits a second one but Show is still on his feet. He goes for a third Superman punch but Show blocks it. Show grabs Reigns by the throat and chokeslams him from the ring to the two tables that were set up on the floor. Reigns somehow gets to his feet right before the 10 count and Big Show can’t believe it. Show goes to the floor and grabs the pieces of the steel steps. He builds the steps in between the barrier and Lawler’s end of the announce table. Show takes apart the announce table as the announcers scatter. Reigns crawls up in the ring as a big JBL chant breaks out. Show comes in the ring and mocks Reigns. Show charges with a spear but Reigns moves and Show crashes through it. The referee counts as they’re both down now. They both get up and Reigns hits a spear. Show rolls to his feet on the floor. Reigns runs around the ring and spears Show through the barrier to a big pop. The referee counts with both men down now. Reigns gets up at 7 as does Show. Show stumbles around the debris. Reigns steps up on the announce table. Show grabs him by the throat and climbs up with him. Reigns fights Show off with elbows. Show sends him off the announce table and into the apron. Reigns runs back up the steel steps that were put there earlier and spears Show from the announce table through the Spanish announce table. A “holy shit” chant starts. Reigns gets up first. Show makes it up next. Show falls back down and Reigns tips the announce table over on top of him. Show is trapped under the announce table as the referee counts. Reigns stands on top of Show and the flipped table and counts with the crowd as he gets the win.
Winner: Roman Reigns
– After the match, we get replays as Reigns climbs back in the ring to celebrate.
– Randy Orton and Kane walk up on each other backstage. Orton reminds Kane they used to do battle together and says Kane traded his mask in for a suit. Orton says he knows who the real Kane is and walks off.
– We go back to the announcers and they’re standing for the rest of the show. They hype Tough Enough and we see some audition videos that have been sent in.
– Bo Dallas makes his way out and appears to be praising Chicago but turns on the crowd and rips them. This leads to Ryback coming out to shut him up. Bo cuts Ryback off but ends up taking a Meathook clothesline and Shellshocked to a big pop. Ryback celebrates and that’s it before we go back to break.
– Byron Saxton is backstage with Rusev and Lana. Lana reveals that the Rusev vs. John Cena feud will end at WWE Payback in an “I Quit” match.
– We get a promo for tonight’s main event.
Steel Cage Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Title: Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins
We go to the cage and Eden makes the introductions. She reminds us that the RKO is banned. Kane’s music hits and he’s out first for his role as Gatekeeper to guard the cage. Randy Orton is out first to a big pop. WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins is out next without Joey Mercury and Jamie Noble. Rollins enters the cage and Kane locks the door. We get formal ring introductions from Eden. The bell rings and Rollins immediately climbs the cage but Orton brings him down and goes to work. Rollins blocks a shot into the cage wall and fires back with strikes. Rollins beats Orton down in the corner. Orton comes out of another corner with a clothesline. Rollins tries to escape again but Orton grabs his leg and pulls him to the mat. Orton with a right hand and uppercuts now. Orton keeps control as we get dueling chants. Orton and Kane stare each other down as Orton goes back to stomping on Rollins. Orton catapults Rollins into the cage but he hangs on and tries to escape. Orton stops him again and works him over in the corner. Rollins comes back and goes for a pin on Orton. Rollins tells Kane to open the door and he has to. Rollins tries to walk out but Orton hits him from behind. Rollins counters and sends Orton face first into the cage wall. Rollins with a 2 count. Rollins with stomps in the corner now. Rollins sends Orton into the cage again and talks some trash. Rollins drives Orton into the cage again and mounts him with right hands. Orton comes back with an uppercut but Rollins counters for another 2 count. Rollins with a splash in the corner and Orton goes down. Rollins with some more trash talking to Orton and now Kane. Orton side steps and sends Rollins face first into the cage. Rollins makes another comeback and climbs the cage. Orton follows. Rollins gets one leg over but Orton brings him back down to the top rope. They trade shots and Rollins knocks Orton to the mat with a face shot into the cage. Rollins with a flying knee to the face for a 2 count. Rollins climbs the cage again and makes it to the top before Orton gets to his feet. Orton stops him and climbs up. They both sit on top of the cage and trade shots now. They come back down to the top rope. Rollins knocks Orton to the mat. Rollins leaps off the top rope but Orton catches him in mid-air with a powerslam for a 2 count. Orton takes Rollins to the rope for the DDT but Rollins counters. Rollins connects with a superkick to the face for a close 2 count. Rollins climbs up to the top of the cage and Orton chases him. Rollins tries to drop to the floor but Orton grabs his hair. J&J Security come down to assist but Orton pulls Rollins back over the top of the cage and hits a huge superplex for a 2 count. J&J are expecting Kane to let them in but he tells them to get away from the cage door. Orton unloads on Rollins now and tosses him across the ring. Rollins counters Orton and pins him between the ropes and the cage. Rollins climbs the cage but Orton pulls him onto the top rope and crotches him. Orton walks to the cage door but goes back to Rollins and hits the top rope draping DDT. Orton looks to call for the RKO and gets the crow hype. Orton instead goes for Triple H’s Pedigree and nails it for a close 2 count. Orton argues with the referee about the count. Fans start a big “yes!” chant. Orton looks to punt kick Rollins right in front of Kane and the cage door. Rollins dodges it and nails a kick. Kane unlocks the door as Rollins crawls to it. Orton gets up and pulls Rollins back for a backbreaker. Orton walks over but Kane shuts the door in his face. Rollins comes from behind but ends up knocking Kane back into the barrier. Rollins crawls out of the door but Orton grabs his leg. Kane gets up and slams the cage door into both Rollins and Orton. Kane snaps and takes off his jacket and tie. J&J yell at him but he goes inside the cage. Kane grabs J&J for a double chokeslam to a big pop. Kane looks to be going after Rollins but he grabs Orton by the throat instead. Kane chokeslams Orton. Rollins goes for the cage door but Kane pulls him back and chokeslams him also. Kane picks Rollins up and places him on top of Orton but Orton kicks out at 2. Kane goes for a Tombstone on Orton but it’s countered. Orton drops Kane with a RKO. Rollins comes from behind and hits a RKO on Orton. Rollins crawls out of the cage for the win.
Winner: Seth Rollins
– After the match, the announcers argue about the RKO being banned for just Orton or for both of them. We go to replays and come back to Rollins celebrating at ringside with the WWE World Heavyweight Title. Kane and Orton are still down in the ring. Extreme Rules goes off the air with Rollins holding his title in the air.