WWE will tape this week’s episode of WWE SmackDown tonight from the O2 Arena in London. Here are the results:
* John Cena kicks off SmackDown and talks about the US Open Challenge and the Russian Chain Match at Extreme Rules. Tyson Kidd and Cesaro come out to talk trash to him. Daniel Bryan interrupts to a big pop. Cena and Bryan vs. Kidd and Cesaro is announced for the main event.
* Sheamus vs. Neville and Bray Wyatt’s return has also been announced.
* Bray Wyatt squashed R-Truth with Sister Abigail and got a big reaction.
* The Miz comes out for a promo but Bad News Barrett interrupts to a big pop. We get a match and Barrett wins fairly quickly with a Bullhammer while Miz is showing off.
* Sheamus vs. Neville is next. Sheamus comes out to good heat and Neville gets the pop. This was said to be a good match with Neville winning by DQ when Sheamus threw him into the announce table. Sheamus tried to attack after the match but Dolph Ziggler made the save. Dolph cuts a promo and calls Sheamus a bully. Sheamus announces they will face each other in a “Kiss Me Arse” match at Extreme Rules.
* Kofi Kingston and Big E defeated Los Matadores with El Torito and Xavier Woods at ringside.
* Backstage segment with Rosa Mendes and Fandango breaking up.
* Big Show comes out and rips Roman Reigns, talking about how he took Reigns out at RAW with the taxi chokeslam. Show says he will face Reigns in a Last Man Standing match, per The Authority, at Extreme Rules.
* Cameron vs. Natalya vs. Alicia Fox in a Triple Threat is next. All three hit a decent Tower of Doom suplex at one point. Cameron gets the win. Fox throws a fit and chases the referee after the match.
* Fandango defeated Adam Rose. Rosa Mendes ran down and tried to distract Fandango but he won with a roll up.
* The main event is about to start when two fans rush the ring and do a Rock Bottom to one another. Security takes them down as WWE stars look on. Daniel Bryan and John Cena defeated Tyson Kidd and Cesaro in a non-title match when Bryan made Kidd submit to The Yes Lock. SmackDown ends.