– Although Alexa Bliss is working WWE’s ongoing tour of Europe, she has not been cleared to wrestle after suffering a concussion last month.
Acting Raw General Manager announced at the start of Raw tonight in Manchester, England that Bliss will be the captain of Team Raw (against Team SmackDown in a Women’s Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match). Bliss, however, will manage Team Raw and not compete due to injury.
Bliss has been out of action since suffering a concussion on October 22 during a tag team match against Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey and Nia Jax in Hartford, Connecticut. Her injury came one night after she returned to the ring after being out of action for a month. She was forced to miss her scheduled match at WWE Evolution on October 28, where she was set to team with Mickie James against Trish Stratus and Lita. Alicia Fox took her place, although Bliss accompanied her and James to ringside.
Bliss appeared at live events on Saturday and Sunday but did not get too physical.
On Saturday in Madrid, Spain, she accompanied Alicia Fox for a match where Fox teamed with The Riott Squad in a loss to Sasha Banks, Bayley, Nia Jax, and Dana Brooke.
On Sunday in Barcelona, Spain, Bliss technically returned to action by teaming with The Riott Squad against Banks, Bayley, Jax, and Brooke. She dragged Sarah Logan out of the ring to save her from a submission from Banks midway through the match and then ran away from Jax in the build-up to the finish, which saw Jax hit a Samoan Drop on Logan for the win.
– Take an exclusive, behind-the-curtain look at the historic first-ever all women’s pay-per-view event, WWE Evolution.
– The following two matches were taped tonight in Manchester, England for the November 8 episode of WWE Main Event:
* Tyler Breeze vs. Mojo Rawley
* Bobby Roode and Chad Gable vs. The Revival