Another match has been added to Hell in a Cell, with WWE announcing today that Dana Brooke will take on Bayley at this Sunday’s pay-per-view.
In recent weeks, Bayley and Brooke have been programmed together on Raw and building towards the match. This past Monday on Raw, Brooke defeated Bayley in an arm wrestling match. Bayley was still selling shoulder damage that she suffered in a loss against Brooke on last week’s show.
Hell in a Cell takes place Oct. 30 at the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts. WWE hasn’t yet confirmed which match will go on last, but has advertised that the show will feature a “Triple Main Event.”
* Raw Women’s Champion Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte Flair (Hell in a Cell Match)
* WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins (Hell in a Cell Match)
*U.S. Champion Roman Reigns vs. Rusev (Hell in a Cell Match)
* WWE Cruiserweight Champion TJ Perkins vs. Brian Kendrick
* Raw Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. Cesaro & Sheamus
* Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson
* Bayley vs. Dana Brooke
* Cedric Alexander, Lince Dorado & Sin Cara vs. Tony Nese, Drew Gulak & Ariya Daivari (Kickoff Match)