– Below are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* July 31st in San Diego drew 3,000 fans (John Cena tour but he was pulled)
* August 1st in Ontario, CA drew 5,000 fans (Cena tour but he was pulled)
* August 1st in Hidalgo, TX drew a sellout of 6,000 fans (Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Randy Orton)
* August 2nd in Fresno drew 3,400 fans (Cena tour but he was pulled)
* August 2nd in Stockton, CA drew 2,500 fans (Rollins, Reigns, Orton)
* August 3rd in San Jose for RAW drew 10,600 fans
* August 4th in Sacramento for SmackDown drew 6,000 fans
– For this past Monday’s RAW, WWE did get permission from UFC to use the clip of Ronda Rousey’s post-fight comments on Roddy Piper at Saturday’s UFC 190 event.
– It appears John Cena vs. Seth Rollins is scheduled to be a long-term feud as it’s booked as the main event for several WWE live events in September. Besides the “You Can’t See Knee” t-shirt that Rollins debuted last week, WWE will also be marketing other anti-Cena t-shirts for Rollins during the feud. On a related note, there is still no word on how their “Winner Takes All” match will end at SummerSlam but the possibility of one man holding both the United States Title and the WWE World Heavyweight Title has caused a lot of speculation within WWE and many believe that either straight-up outcome won’t make much sense.
Is John Cena Looking to Retire?, Kevin Owens Problems, Big Plans for Cesaro, Vince Heat on a WWE Tag Team, Big Backstage Luke Harper News, New SummerSlam Plans, Must See New AJ and Maryse and Lana Photos, Lots of New GIFs & Galleries, More
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter