– Tonight’s WWE RAW opens up with the normal opening video.
– We’re live from Minneapolis as Chris Jericho makes his way out. Michael Cole says this is a surprise because we were expecting Enzo Amore vs. Karl Anderson to open the show.
Jericho says tonight’s Triple Threat main event is off. The List is missing and he’s not leaving this ring until he gets it back. WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens comes out and says he will help Jericho find The list but only after they take out Seth Rollins in the main event tonight. Stephanie McMahon is out next. Fans chanted “where’s The List?” at one point. Stephanie also promises to help Jericho find The List but tells him to stop being so ridiculous. Jericho throws a fit and out comes Rollins to a pop.
Rollins has something behind his back and Jericho accuses Rollins of having The List. Rollins plays games with Jericho. Jericho calls him a stupid idiot. Rollins produces The List and gets a pop. Stephanie orders Rollins to bring it to her. Rollins reveals Stephanie is on The List for putting Owens inside Hell In a Cell. Owens speaks up and orders Rollins to bring it to the ring. Rollins reveals the last name on The List is Jericho’s former friend Owens. Jericho says an honorable best friend like Owens would never be on The List. It’s made for stupid idiots like Rollins, Mick Foley and everyone else in the arena tonight. But not Stephanie. Jericho wants The List back and he wants it now. Rollins goes on and talks about how he’s going to destroy Owens on Sunday. Rollins says he thrives in the Cell and has been victorious inside the Cell. Rollins tells Jericho to come get The List if he wants it. Rollins heads to the back as his music hits. Jericho storms off up the ramp.
– We go back to Cole. He’s joined by Byron Saxton and Corey Graves. Still to come tonight, a contract signing with Sasha Banks and Charlotte. Also, Enzo vs. Anderson. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and Stephanie approaches Rollins backstage, asking him where The List is. She acts concerned about tonight’s main event but Rollins isn’t buying it. He knocks Stephanie and her stupid husband Triple H for being afraid of a new champion. Rollins says he doesn’t have The List anymore, it’s in the locker room.
Enzo Amore vs. Karl Anderson
We go to the ring and out comes Enzo Amore and Big Cass. Their promo is interrupted as the mic goes out. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson come out with a mic, revealing they had a “good brother” in the production truck help them cut the mic because sing-a-long time is over. They knock Enzo and Cass. Enzo proves he doesn’t need a mic to get the entire crowd to do the promo with him. The match starts with Anderson taking control but Enzo comes back and drops him with a big right hand. Gallows provides interference, allowing Anderson to nail a spinebuster as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Anderson nails a big kick. Anderson keeps control as Gallows cheers him on. Anderson with another 2 count. Anderson keeps Enzo grounded with a headlock now. Enzo makes a comeback and hits a crossbody. Enzo with more offense. Anderson suckers Enzo into the corner and pulls him into the turnbuckles. Enzo counters a move but gets rolled up. Cass distracts the referee from the floor and he doesn’t see the pin. Gallows jumps on the apron and the referee goes to him, allowing Cass to hit Anderson with a big boot. Enzo covers for the pin.
Winner: Enzo Amore
– After the match, Enzo and Cass leave while Gallows and Anderson talk trash from the ring
– Still to come, we will hear from Roman Reigns and Rusev. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we get a pre-recorded video from Rusev. He talks about the WWE United States Title match against Roman Reigns at Hell In a Cell and says he will leave with the title. Rusev says Reigns has done despicable things to he and his wife, now he will do despicable things to Reigns in the Cell. Reigns will walk into the Cell as champion but he will leave crushed, Rusev promises.
The New Day vs. Cesaro and Sheamus
We go to the ring and out comes WWE RAW Tag Team Champions The New Day. Xavier Woods starts talking about Sunday’s match against Hell In a Cell. They take shots at Sheamus before we go to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Cesaro and Sheamus for this non-title match. Kofi Kingston and Big E are representing The New Day tonight. Back and forth to start but The New Day takes control. Sheamus goes to the floor for a breather and Cesaro tells him to get it together. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Sheamus and Cesaro make a comeback. Kofi dodges Cesaro and he hits the ring post. Big E tags in as does Sheamus. Big E with three big suplexes on Sheamus for a pop. Big E dances and runs the ropes but misses the splash as Sheamus catches him in a backbreaker for a 2 count. Sheamus with a thrust in the corner and a high knee. Big E counters in the corner and slams Sheamus for a close 2 count. Sheamus rolls to the apron. Big E follows but Sheamus takes control and powerslams him.
Cesaro and Kofi tag in and go at it. Cesaro overpowers and hits a nice suplex for a 2 count. Kofi counters the Cesaro Swing and rolls Cesaro up for a 2 count. Cesaro comes right back with the Uppercut Train. Kofi blocks an uppercut and hits the SOS for a 2 count. Big E comes back in. The finish sees Sheamus hit a Brogue Kick on Big E for the pin.
Winners: Sheamus and Cesaro
– Chris Jericho is backstage looking for The List but Primo, Epico, Jinder Mahal and Titus O’Neil all haven’t seen it.
Bayley vs. Dana Brooke
Dana Brooke is out for a rematch from last week. Bayley is out next to a pop. Dana tells Bayley to hold right there, she wants to address people saying last week’s win was just an upset. She reveals that this will be an Arm Wrestling match. She has crew members bring an arm wrestling table in the ring.
Fans loudly chant “this is stupid” as we get ready to go. They lock up and Dana wins against Bayley’s bad arm. Dana wants to go again, this time with Bayley’s other arm. A loud “this is boring” chant starts. Bayley looks to win with her other arm but Dana nails a cheap shot and beats her down. Bayley catches Dana in a Bayley-to-Belly suplex and sends her to the floor. Bayley’s music hits as she clutches her arm.
– Still to come, the Sasha vs. Charlotte contract signing. Also, the Triple Threat main event. We go backstage and see Chris Jericho looking for The List again. He sees Stephanie and tells her it’s not in the locker room like Rollins said. She better help him find it. Things get a little heated and Jericho asks Stephanie if she sees what Rollins is trying to do here. She says he’s trying to distance Jericho from tonight’s main event. Stephanie talks about how busy she is running WWE and she tells Jericho to get focused because he’s in the main event, The List or not. Jericho stands his ground and says he’s never wrestling again unless he has The List. Stephanie says Jericho is forcing her hand and she will have to make an example out of him if he doesn’t compete tonight. Stephanie says Jericho will be suspended if he doesn’t compete tonight. She walks off. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and Curtis Axel is in the ring. He used to believe in Bo Dallas but last week’s attacked forced him to re-visit his roots, which we all know go back to Minneapolis. Axel gets a pop when talking about how he carries the legacy of his grandfather Larry “The Axe” and his father Mr. Perfect. Axel says when Bo attacked him last week, he attacked all Axel stands for and that’s not going to happen, especially when he’s in his hometown of Minneapolis. Axel drops the mic and gets fired up as Bo makes his way out.
Bo Dallas vs. Curtis Axel
Back and forth to start. Axel with a close 2 count after an early Perfect-plex. Bo goes to the floor and traps Axel in the apron to unload on him. Bo brings it back in the ring and floors Axel for a close 2 count. Bo keeps Axel grounded now.
Axel fights up and out to make a comeback. Axel gets a pop and does some of his dad’s moves as he gets fired up. Axel with another 2 count. Axel with knees to the head as the referee warns him. Bo sidesteps a shot and rolls Axel up for the win out of nowhere.
Winner: Bo Dallas
– After the match, Axel is left looking shocked in the ring as Bo retreats to the stage with his sign.
– Still to come, we will hear from Roman Reigns. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we get a video package on Rich Swann. He will face Brian Kendrick later tonight.
– Jericho is backstage looking for The List. A guy in a tie says he saw someone with The List, right around the corner. Jericho finds The List but Braun Strowman is reading it. Jericho says hi and asks if he can have The List. Braun tells him to say please and Jericho does. Braun says he doesn’t see Sami Zayn’s name on the list but he does give it back. Braun walks off and Jericho adds him to The List.
– We go to a pre-recorded video with WWE United States Champion Roman Reigns. He talks about how Rusev doesn’t know what it’s like to be inside of the Cell. Reigns says he hasn’t made this personal yet but he will. Inside the Cell it’s not about Rusev’s wedding or photo albums, it’s about the title and Reigns takes that very seriously.
– The announcers hype the Hell In a Cell triple main event.
Goldust and R-Truth vs. Shining Stars
We go to the ring and out comes Goldust and R-Truth. They join Mark Henry in the ring as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Primo and Epico are out. Titus O’Neil accompanies them to the ring.
Epico and Goldust start off. Goldust with some nice offense until Epico turns it around and in comes Primo. More tags and back and forth. Goldust nails a big powerslam. Truth tags in and unloads with his usual moves for a 2 count. Titus ends up pulling the top rope down, sending Truth to the floor. More interference backfires and Henry sends Titus into the barrier. Goldust assists Truth in getting the pin.
Winners: Golden Truth
– After the match, Henry celebrates with Goldust and Truth.
– We see Charlotte and Sasha walking backstage. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and RAW General Manager Mick Foley is in the ring for a contract signing. He hypes Hell In a Cell and introduces Charlotte first. RAW Women’s Champion Sasha Banks is out next.
Foley praises them both before talking about the match. Charlotte yells at him to give her the contract when he seems reluctant to hand it over. Foley gets fired up and starts yelling about how the Cell will haunt them. They trade more words and the “boring” chants start. Charlotte points to how many times Sasha has been injured this year. Sasha says she’s never stayed down, she’s gotten up every time and has been better. Foley starts yelling again about what the Cell has done to him and what it can do to them. Foley gets emotional now. He goes on and they finally sign the contracts. Sasha says she will see Charlotte in hell and raises the title.
– Still to come, Brock Lesnar will be here. Still to come, Kendrick vs. Swann. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we get another vignette for Emma, returning soon as Emmalina.
Brian Kendrick vs. Rich Swann
Back from the break and RAW Cruiserweight Champion TJ Perkins is on commentary as Brian Kendrick makes his way to the ring. Rich Swann is out next.
We take an early break after Swann takes Kendrick out. Back from the break and more back and forth. Swann ends up countering Sliced Bread No. 2 and dropping Kendrick on his head for a 2 count. Kendrick blocks a standing moonsault with his knees for a 2 count. Swann ends up getting the win with a roll up.
Winner: Rich Swann
– Still to come, our Triple Threat main event. Tom Phillips is backstage with Kevin Owens. He asks how everything that’s happened will impact he and Jericho tonight. Owens says it won’t. He’s confident in them taking Rollins out tonight and Rollins barely being able to make it to the Cell. Owens says there will be no kids talking about how cool Hell Ina Cell was after Sunday, no aspiring Superstars dreaming of their own Cell match because they’re going to see what happens to Rollins. Owens says he’s going to dismantle Rollins and leave a permanent scar on Rollins and anyone watching. Owens says it doesn’t matter what anyone says or does to him, the only thing that matters is the title and he will do anything to keep it. Owens says they’re going to hell together on Sunday but he’s the only one coming back.
– Still to come, Braun Strowman vs. Sami Zayn. Back to commercial.
Braun Strowman vs. Sin Cara
Back from the break and Braun Strowman is out first. Sami Zayn is out next. They face off in the ring and Braun takes the mic. He addresses Foley and says he asked for better competition but doesn’t see any. Sami attacks from behind and they go at it. Sami ends up leaping over the top but Braun catches him and slams him into the barrier. Braun walks off and won’t come back to the ring to fight after Sami recovers.
– We go back to the announcers to hype Hell In a Cell and Survivor Series.
– Perkins and Kendrick are backstage. Kendrick says he needs TJ’s help. Kendrick says he needs this win to feed his family, this might be his last shot. They have a back and forth before Kendrick asks Perkins to just let him win. Perkins looks at him and walks off.
– We see Paul Heyman enter Brock Lesnar’s room backstage. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and fans pop as Brock Lesnar makes his way out with Paul Heyman. We get a look back at Bill Goldberg making his return last week.
Heyman says Lesnar has authorized him to come address the situation with this guy, this super dad, this wannabe superhero, this guy who thinks he was Brock Lesnar before there ever was a Brock Lesnar, this guy Goldberg. Fans were chanting Goldberg’s name but they boo the name when Heyman says it. The Goldberg chants start again but so do the Suplex City chants. Heyman says those Goldberg chants are really starting to piss Lesnar off. Heyman goes on and gets the dueling chants started again. The Suplex City chants are definitely louder.
Heyman advises the fans chanting Goldberg to stop before Lesnar takes matters into his own hands. The chants for both Superstars continue. Heyman yells about Lesnar coming home to half of a crowd chanting for Goldberg. He says this is all Goldberg’s fault. A “Goldberg sucks” chant starts now. Lesnar laughs. The music hits as Lesnar and Heyman leave the ring.
– Chris Jericho is backstage when Kevin Owens walks up. Jericho is happy because he has The List back. They try to get on the same page but there’s still tension between the two. Jericho says they will always be friends no matter what. He walks off reading The List while Owens looks skeptical.
Seth Rollins vs. Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho
We go to the ring and out comes Seth Rollins. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Goldberg is announced for a special Halloween edition of RAW next week. We go back to the ring and out comes Chris Jericho. WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens is out next for this non-title match. Jericho waits so they can go to the ring together. The bell rings and we get some stalling from Jericho and Owens. Rollins finally goes at it with Jericho and kicks him for a pin attempt. Rollins keeps control and hits a Blockbuster but in comes Owens. Rollins tosses him back to the floor. Jericho and Rollins go at it. Owens pulls Rollins to the floor and tosses him into the barrier. Rollins comes back and whips Owens into the barrier a few times. Rollins with a dropkick and right hands. Jericho makes the save and dumps Rollins into the crowd.
They double team him on the floor and bring it back in. Rollins finally dumps Owens to the floor but Jericho rolls him up. Rollins kicks Jericho in the jaw and dives out onto Owens. Rollins goes to the top for a Frogsplash on Jericho but Jericho moves. Jericho with a Codebreaker on Rollins for a 2 count. Jericho argues with the referee. The double team continues now. Rollins blocks a double superplex and pins both men at the same time for the win.
Winner: Seth Rollins
– After the bell, Rollins goes to the floor as Jericho and Owens are shocked. Owens and Jericho hit the floor and start beating on Rollins as the music stops playing. The referee calls for help as they whip Rollins into the steel steps face first. Owens raises the title and leaves with Jericho as fans boo. Rollins tries to get to his feet. He gets up and elbows one of the security guys in the head. Rollins runs to the stage and attacks Owens and Jericho. Security pulls them apart. Rollins runs back down the ramp and tackles Owens again. Officials try to pull them apart but they keep getting free and attacking. Owens slams Rollins into the ring post. Owens grabs Rollins and powerbombs him into the side of the apron. Officials check on Rollins as Owens stands over them. We get a replay as Owens talks trash to Rollins. Owens marches to the stage and retrieves his title. He runs back to the ring and raises the title in the corner to a mixed reaction. RAW goes off the air.
Follow Marc on Twitter at @this_is_marc. Send any news, tips or corrections to us by clicking here.
Possible Huge WWE Plans for Samoa Joe, Big WWE Backstage Shake-Up?, WWE Pushing Veteran Soon?, Vince McMahon’s Cruiserweight Plans, Possible WrestleMania 33 Feud, Exclusive Columns, Must See New Lana & AJ Lee & Maryse, Lots of New GIFs& Exclusives, More