– This week’s sitdown interview features Roman Reigns talking to Michael Cole, as seen above. Below are highlights:
* Cole asks about the main event at WrestleMania 31 and how it affected Reigns. Reigns says he’s a different person now and calls it the biggest fight of his life. He admits Brock Lesnar took him to Suplex City but says not a lot of people have walked out of there. Reigns believes he showed the whole world he can take a beatdown.
* Cole brings up Big Show attacking him on RAW in London. Reigns says he’s not even recovered from WrestleMania yet so anything that happens hurts even more. Reigns says to get chokeslammed on the taxi feels exactly like it sounds – ridiculous. He says he doesn’t feel great but he’s still here. Show’s goal is to make Reigns the biggest failure in WWE history and Reigns assumes that’s due to jealousy. Reigns says he’s here to stay and will fight every single week so Show has to deal with it.
* Cole brings up how Reigns is fighting for his family and his legacy. Reigns says this is his life, he’s been on the WWE team for his whole life and now he sits at the head of the table. Reigns says he lays out WWE Superstars on a weekly basis to feed people, to provide, to make a future and he doesn’t care if you’re a Giant – you’re not going to get in the way of that.
* Reigns isn’t worried about Big Show threatening to keep knocking him down. Reigns says Show better have his cardio right because he’s going to keep getting up and bringing a big fight to Big Show. Reigns says we can believe that.
Huge Backstage Update on Roman Reigns’ WWE Push, Neville to Feud with Former WWE Champion Soon?, Backstage Fear Right Now, Must See New Lana & AJ Lee & Maryse & Sasha Banks, Lots of New GIFs & Galleries, More