– As noted, WWE NXT Superstar Shinsuke Nakamura is using the same finisher he used in Japan but it’s been changed from the Bomaye to the Kinshasa. The name change was made because a US clothing company already has “Bomaye” trademarked.
– Before WWE started rolling out their new Tapout gear, they had a business casual dress code for when talents were on tour but now the dress code is business casual or Tapout brand athletic apparel. Talents wearing Tapout apparel is seen as promoting a product that the company partially owns. This is probably a benefit to the wrestlers. We saw on social media during WrestleMania 32 Week that the roster received new shipments of Tapout gear.
– Below are recent WWE attendance figures:
* April 7th in Concord, NC for NXT drew 1,900 fans
* April 8th in Columbia, SC for NXT drew 2,000 fans
* April 9th in North Charleston, SC for NXT drew 1,650 fans
* April 11th in Los Angeles for RAW drew 13,900
Big News on The Rock and Roman Reigns, The Undertaker – WrestleMania 33 Scoops, WWE SummerSlam Plans for Roman Reigns, Big WWE Brand Split Update, Enzo and Cass’ Future, Backstage Bray Wyatt – The Rock News, Lots of WrestleMania Week Photos, Big Post-WrestleMania News Updates, Major WWE – Daniel Bryan Issues Revealed, HHH – Shane McMahon Backstage Issues Continue, Wyatt Spoilers, Shane’s WWE Future, Big Backstage Heat on Reigns, Vince Flips Out Over Cole, Must See New Lana & AJ Lee & Maryse, Lots of New GIFs & Exclusives, More
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter