Jeff Jarrett and Road Dogg will once again be paired together on WWE television over WrestleMania week in New Orleans.
As WWE continues to make announcements regarding this year’s class, it was confirmed today that Road Dogg will be inducting Jarrett into the Hall of Fame.
Road Dogg debuted in the WWF as Jarrett’s roadie in the mid-1990s, with it eventually being revealed that he was the singer for Jarrett’s “With My Baby Tonight” song. The two later worked together in TNA.
Before it was confirmed to be Road Dogg, Jarrett did an interview with the New Orleans Times-Picayune last week and said he was “very excited” about the person who would be inducting him.
WWE still needs to announce who will be doing speeches for Hillbilly Jim, Kid Rock, and Mark Henry before the Smoothie King Center hosts this year’s Hall of Fame ceremony on Friday, April 6th. Here’s the updated Hall of Fame lineup:
* Goldberg (inducted by Paul Heyman)
* The Dudley Boyz (inducted by Edge & Christian)
* Ivory (inducted by Molly Holly)
* Jeff Jarrett (inducted by Road Dogg)
* 2018 Warrior Award recipient Jarrius “JJ” Robertson (award presented by Dana Warrior)
* Hillbilly Jim
* Kid Rock
* Mark Henry