– As seen above, this week’s sitdown interview with Michael Cole features WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns. Below are highlights:
* Cole brings up the 30-man Royal Rumble main event where Reigns will put his title on the line. Reigns says the McMahons are good, in regards to his #1 spot in the Rumble. He says if you’re getting their attention, you’re doing something right in this business. Reigns says he’s had to be in the match for over 60 minutes each time he’s been in. Reigns says in the Rumble, he has experience.
* Cole brings up another problem – Brock Lesnar. Cole says Lesnar is coming for Reigns. Reigns says Lesnar was coming for him on Monday too but he got 2 spears instead. Reigns says he’s not playing games with Lesnar, they’re going right to the fight.
* In regards to The Wyatt Family and The League of Nations, Reigns isn’t worried. Cole asks how he will deal with The Wyatt Family if it comes down to them and him in the ring. Reigns says he knows them, he’s been doing battle with them. Reigns says he has the tools and the experience to make this happen. Reigns says he is the WWE Champion and that will be his ring on Sunday.
* Reigns calls his handicap match against The League of Nations on Thursday’s SmackDown just an appetizer. Cole says no champion in history has faced the odds that Reigns is facing on Sunday at the Rumble. Cole asks Reigns his final declaration. Reigns says Sunday is about one vs. all, making history and most importantly, leading the Road to WrestleMania 32.
WrestleMania 32 Updates on Cena and Cesaro, Huge Handicap Match at WrestleMania?, Big News on Vince and Finn Balor’s Main Roster Stable, WWE Merging Two Top Stables?, Change for Roman Reigns Due to Terror Attacks?, Backstage Issues with Undertaker and Kane, Top WWE Star Hurt, Huge Tag Team to WWE Soon?, WWE Wellness News, Must See New Stephanie & Kaitlyn & Maryse, Lots of New GIFs & Exclusives, More