– Natalya is featured in the new WWE Body Series video:
– WWE posted this follow-up to their April Fools’ video:
– WWE stock was up 0.96% today, closing at $13.73 per share. Today’s high was $13.91 and the low was $13.41.
– Below is a sneak peek at WWE’s upcoming Daniel Bryan autobiography with a link to pre-order:
— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) April 2, 2015
– There was a WCW reunion at the DDP Yoga Performance Center today with Diamond Dallas Page, Scott Hall, Stevie Richards, Buff Bagwell, Erik Watts and Marc Mero. DDP tweeted this photo:
— Diamond Dallas Page (@RealDDP) April 2, 2015