– As revealed exclusively on WWE.com, the first episode of WWE Mixed Match Challenge: Season 2 will feature the following two matches:
* Braun Strowman and Alexa Bliss vs. Kevin Owens and Natalya
* WWE Champion AJ Styles and SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair vs. Jimmy Uso and Naomi
The new season of WWE Mixed Match Challenge premieres Tuesday night, September 18 at 10 ET/7 PT, streaming live exclusively on Facebook Watch.
– In this backstage interview with Sarah Schreiber, Rhea Ripley talks about her new attitude and why it will carry her to the Final of the Mae Young Classic.
– Molly Holly celebrates her birthday today as the two-time WWE Women’s Champion turns 41 years old.