WWE has added a stipulation to Mixed Match Challenge Season 2.
It was announced today that the winners of the 14-week round-robin event will receive the coveted 30th entry in their respective Royal Rumble Matches in January 2019, giving them a greater opportunity to win the celebrated free-for-all before going on to headline WrestleMania 35. In addition, they will receive an all-expenses paid vacation to anywhere in the world.
The remained undefeated teams will face off tomorrow night. Braun Strowman and Ember Moon will take on Bobby Lashley and Mickie James in the Raw match, whereas The Miz and Asuka will face AJ Styles and Charlotte Flair in the SmackDown LIVE match.
Mixed Match Challenge Season 2 airs Tuesdays at 10 ET/7 PT on Facebook Watch. When the tournament was announced, WWE noted that it would conclude at WWE TLC on December 16.
Here are the current standings:
* Braun Strowman and Ember Moon (3-0)
* Bobby Lashley and Mickie James (3-0)
* Finn Balor and Bayley (2-2)
* Jinder Mahal and Alicia Fox (0-3)
* Bobby Roode and Natalya (0-3)
* The Miz and Asuka (3-0)
* AJ Styles and Charlotte Flair (3-0)
* Jimmy Uso and Naomi (2-2)
* R-Truth and Carmella (0-3)
* Rusev and Lana (0-3)