Chyna, who was 45-years-old at the time of her death, had ingested painkillers oxycodone and oxymorphone, as well as Valium, nordiazepam (a muscle relaxant) and temazepam (a sleeping aide), according to the report from the Los Angeles County Coroner. She had mixed the drugs with alcohol.
According to the report, multiple bottles of prescription medication were found around Chyna’s apartment. She was found with a “bloody purge and foam coming from her nose and mouth.”
Anthony Anzaldo, who was Chyna’s manager, previously told PEOPLE that she was taking prescribed sleep medication and anti-anxiety pills weeks prior to her death.
Anzaldo said that Chyna’s reliance on the drugs had become more apparent over the months leading up to her death as she struggled with emotional issues that arose from a documentary she was filming.
“She had been a little emotionally strained. She was really confronting some demons and she may have been taking a little bit more than normal,” Anzaldo told PEOPLE. “Every couple of days she’d be a little bit off of her game, a little loopy, like maybe she had taken too much but she was still coherent.”
Despite her struggles, Anzaldo says Chyna was “never happier than she was at the end.”