– Below is video from a recent Canadian radio appearance WWE Hall of Famer Road Warrior Animal did to promote Great North Wrestling. Animal notes that he still keeps in shape and trains for the ring, and still could wrestle, but when his partner Hawk passed away back in 2003 he decided to “hang the tights up.”
– Here is the full synopsis for the upcoming John Cena book from Prima:
Hustle, Loyalty, & Respect: The World of John Cena
See John Cena like you’ve never seen him before!
For over a dozen years, John Cena has been the undeniable cornerstone of WWE. Revered by millions of “Cenation” members worldwide, John Cena is known for his tireless work ethic and countless accolades both in and out of the WWE ring. For the first time ever, his entire world is presented in one ultimate compendium. Get the detailed breakdown of all things John Cena—from his quintessential matches, epic rivalries, fascinating character evolutions, signature moves and much more. John Cena’s legacy is unmatched by anyone in WWE’s 50 year history, and now it is packed into over 200 full color pages for his passionate fans to enjoy forever.
Includes an exclusive John Cena wristband with embroidered logo! Coverage Includes:
* In-depth breakdowns of every key match in John Cena’s career, with profiles of the events and rivalries leading up to each clash.
* The definitive guide to John Cena’s history and character—from his many different outfits, to his catch phrases, wrestling moves, over-the-top entrances, and much more.
* Learn about the values and influences that have shaped The Champ’s career—his insane training regimens, passion for entertaining, and his unwavering commitment to his fans, his job and his code of “Hustle, Loyalty and Respect.”
* Hear from John Cena himself, as well as other Superstars, about the key events that have shaped his legacy.
* Definitive career timeline, stats and breakdowns of his incomparable achievements in WrestleMania, Monday Night Raw, SmackDown, various match types, and so much more.
– There’s been a lot of talk this past week about John Cena protecting girlfriend and WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella in the company. Nikki apparently responded to the rumors with this tweet:
When you are succeeding, everyone will talk about you and your success. Good or Bad. Don't believe everything you read. N
— Nikki & Brie (@BellaTwins) August 26, 2015
Big News on Sheamus and The Authority, Backstage Scoop on Vince McMahon & Neville, MORE on Rey Mysterio Back to WWE, Vince Furious at Recent WWE Tweets, Surprising WWE Gimmick Change, Must See New AJ and Maryse and Lana Photos, Lots of New GIFs & Galleries, More