– Below are recent WWE attendance figures:
* May 22nd in Manchester, NH drew 5,000 fans (John Cena tour)
* May 23rd in Starke, FL for NXT drew a sellout of 225 fans
* May 23rd in Worcester, MA drew 6,000 fans (John Cena tour)
* May 23rd in Utica, NY drew 3,500 fans (Randy Orton tour)
* May 24th in White Plains, NY drew 3,700 fans (John Cena tour)
* May 24th in Binghamton, NY drew 3,700 fans (Randy Orton tour)
* May 25th on Long Island for RAW drew 9,500 fans
– The WWE Performance Center in Orlando is said to be way understaffed right now. People who are working there reportedly work endless hours because they have so many tasks to do. NXT is trying to work within a budget but the brand and developmental itself is a money loser but is necessary for the future of the company.
– Big Show and Randy Orton have been kept off WWE TV because they’re not booked for matches at Elimination Chamber. Both Superstar are expected to return for the two weeks of build between Elimination Chamber and Money In the Bank.
WWE Nixes Huge Plans, Triple H Working on Two Long-Awaited Singles Pushes, Plans Revealed for Finn Balor, Major WWE Problems, Bad News for Barrett?, Plans for Ambrose, Must See New Maryse and Kelly Kelly and AJ Lee, Lots of New GIFs & Galleries, More
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter