WWE has updated its list of banned items for live events.
The company outlined its entrance procedure to the Freedom Hall Civic Center in Johnson City, Tennessee, where WWE will hold an event on Friday.
Per WWE, the following items are now prohibited at all WWE events:
• Bags and briefcases
• Women’s purses (small clutch bags are allowed)
• Video cameras or recording devices
• Laser pointers or noise makers
• Weapons of any kind
• Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs or paraphernalia
• Selfie sticks
• Laptop computers or tablets
• Luggage of any kind
• Camera bags
• Masks (only WWE brand masks will be permitted)
In addition to routine pat-down searches, all individuals entering the facility will be subject to a scan with a handheld wand. Any items that are allowed into the venue must be carried in a clear plastic bag (maximum size 1 gallon, Ziploc-type clear bag). Clutch bags, clear bags, and any other items that are allowed in the venue will be screened.