– As seen below, a new video from Xavier Wood’s WWE-endorsed “UpUpDownDown” YouTube channel features Woods playing the popular Minecraft game:
– WWE stock was up 2.01% today, closing at $17.23 per share. Today’s high was $17.46 and the low was $16.83.
– Daniel Bryan will be making several media appearances to promote his new “Yes!: My Improbable Journey to the Main Event of WrestleMania” book that officially comes out tomorrow. After this week’s live Tough Enough episode, Bryan will head out on a book signing tour. Below are the appearances:
* July 22nd: 12 PM in New York City at Barnes & Noble East 54th St.
* July 22nd: 6 PM in Ridgewood, NJ at Bookends
* July 23rd: 7 PM in Stamford, CT at Barnes & Noble Greyrock Place
* July 25th: 7 PM in Phoenix at Barnes & Noble N. Tatum Boulevard
* July 29th: 7pm in Seattle at Barnes & Noble Northgate Way
* July 30th: 7pm in Lake Forest Park, WA at Third Place Books
* August 1st: 6pm in Phoenix at Changing Hands Bookstore
* August 3rd: 7pm in Orlando at Barnes & Noble E. Colonial Drive
– We noted before that the St. Lucie Mets minor league baseball team in Florida will be having WWE NXT Night on Wednesday, July 22nd from Tradition Field with NXT Champion Finn Balor and Bayley. It’s been announced that the two will be throwing out the first pitch and will be giving away NXT live event tickets. Below is an ad for the event:
Come see @wwebalor & @itsBayleyWWE throw out the 1st pitch 7/22 @stluciemets & giveaway free tix to #WWENXT on 7/23 pic.twitter.com/WfDUWOprHc
— Evan Nine (@EvanNine) July 21, 2015
Vince Upset with Seth Rollins?, Major Update on Hogan vs. John Cena, Top WWE Star Gets Heat, 2016 Rumble Spoiler, Main Roster Plans for Finn Balor, Report on HHH and Cesaro, Must See New Stephanie and Lana and Bellas, Lots of New GIFs & Galleries, More