With the event now under a week away, WWE continues to make announcements regarding this year’s Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony.
WWE announced today that Jimmy Hart will be inducting Hillbilly Jim into the Hall of Fame on April 6th in New Orleans. The two are friends and were last seen together on WWE programming as part of the Legends’ House reality show in 2014.
Jim did an interview with TMZ Sports after being announced for this year’s Hall of Fame class and was asked about Hulk Hogan potentially inducting him. Jim said he’d love it if Hogan were chosen to do the speech, but WWE put out a statement this week noting that Hogan isn’t scheduled for any of the company’s upcoming events.
Along with Hogan, Hart was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame as part of the 2005 class.
The updated 2018 Hall of Fame lineup is as follows:
* Goldberg (inducted by Paul Heyman)
* The Dudley Boyz (inducted by Edge & Christian)
* Ivory (inducted by Molly Holly)
* Jeff Jarrett (inducted by Road Dogg)
* Hillbilly Jim (inducted by Jimmy Hart)
* Warrior Award recipient Jarrius “JJ” Robertson (award presented by Dana Warrior)
* Mark Henry
* Kid Rock